Friday 22 February 2008

Robot's in disguise (as transformers!)

A collection of robots I have created in a classic 1980's transformers style for remind4u.com a fantastic company which allows you to personalize your greetings card with the recipients name, check them out! It's a great service that takes the hassle out of finding a card in the shops.
find my cards here


I've used popular euro cars, see if you can recognize what models they are. On the right are some original sketch scans, most of my work is drawn by hand before being scanned for colouring on the mac.



















Below are a few examples from another card range I've produced for remind4u, featuring cars, these have not yet been added to their site but I'll keep the blog updated when they are.













No comments: