Thursday 21 February 2008

Dream Cars (children's book)

This is a collection of images from a book and CD-ROM I created last year for the publisher Parragon Books ltd.

The brief was to produce an interactive car modifying CD-ROM and book illustrations, aimed primarily at young lads who have a keen interest in cars. With the interactive CD, budding car designers can add engines, body-kits, stickers, up-rate the sound system and even open doors to show the interior of the vehicle.

I had roughly 4 months to develop all the artwork, a designer at Parragon produced the layout of the book and the text was provided by the author Matt Crossick.
I worked with the team at Red Central, who were responsible for the production of the CD interface, I was also credited with a consultant role for the extra help I was able to offer during production. This is my first book, it was a massive challenge but a fantastic project to work on!

The book can be found here




















































© Parragon Books Ltd

No comments: